Why choose Krome to support your business
We are a surrey based, service-centric, people-focused business with a unique offering in a congested market.
We offer a range of consultancy and IT support services in Surrey and across the UK, our support services are tailored around each individual client’s requirements.
- You need a business that you can rely on technically
From our inception, our Directors focused on building a business based on providing the highest level of technical depth and capability possible. We have a large, highly certified, educated and experienced team of technical consultants.
- You want the peace of mind that your systems are in capable hands
By leveraging the size, scale and depth of our in house technical resources, we can ensure that we have the right resource available to support you when you need it most, meaning you can rest assured that your systems are in safe hands.
- You do not want to deal with a “sales-focused” organisation
We ensure a ratio of at least 4 technical staff for every 1 salesperson, which goes against what we see currently being offered by our peers. Each account has an assigned business manager supported by a large team of technical resource.
- You want to meet the needs of your business and your end-users
Working collaboratively with you we will take the time to fully understand your business demands and the specific needs of your end-users; our aim is to work seamlessly with you as an extension of your internal team.
- You need a partner that will deliver, no matter what the challenge
We are agile and flexible in our approach, our clients and the service that we offer them will always come first; we are known in the industry as being a partner that will “go above and beyond” to ensure a successful outcome for a client.
- You are looking for a local IT Support partner
Whilst we deliver our support services nationwide, as a Surrey-based IT Support partner we deal with many organisations in and around the Surrey area, including (but not limited to) Greater London, Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Hampshire, and Berkshire. Having a local support partner in Surrey means that should you require urgent onsite assistance we are able to visit you to remediate any onsite issues expediently.
Our client’s requirements are as unique as their businesses and due to the size and depth of our team we can customise an offering to meet your needs. We support enterprises across all verticals and our consultants will work with you to define which of our support offerings best meets your requirements.
Our IT Support Hepldesk
Krome’s in-house support helpdesk is located at our Head Office in Chertsey, Surrey, with additional resources based in Manchester and Scotland.
- Our standard helpdesk hours are 8:30am-6:00pm, Mon to Fri.
- We also offer 24/7 cover at an additional cost and subject to requirements.
- To ensure that we have support when you need it, we rota our team so that we have 1st, 2nd, 3rd line, and Subject Matter Experts available.
In addition to our IT Support desk, we also offer several proactive support offerings, including remote system management and onsite, seconded staffing options.
End-user Remote Support
Running your own internal helpdesk can be costly and time-consuming, it can also detract from your ability to strategically manage and transform your IT estate.
- Our unlimited end-user remote support option is a cost-effective way of outsourcing your support desk.
- Whether you wish to completely outsource this function or to utilise a partner to enhance your own team’s capabilities, Krome’s in-house helpdesk team are on hand to support your colleagues.
- Our service is charged per user, per week and we are flexible with our charges based on the size of your user base.
- In an instance that a user has a multi-device working profile, we will support each device.
Our solution support model is focused on supporting your core IT infrastructure. When there is an issue, it affects all staff and any issue can be costly and complex to resolve. By leveraging the size and scale of our technical resources, you can mitigate your financial losses, as we bring your business back online as quickly as possible.
- We offer Standard, Enhanced and Premier levels of support.
- We can offer a combination of levels so that your more critical systems have the most appropriate level of cover and are not simply put into a blanketed approach.
- Not all IT systems are equal and, whilst it would be prudent to cover key systems with a premier level of cover, non-critical systems, such as wireless AP’s or tape libraries may well suit a standard level of cover.
Our team will work with you to audit, understand and advise the most appropriate level of cover for your environment.
Online Support Portal
Our clients have access to the Krome Technologies secure online ITSM support portal.
- All incidents are logged in the ITSM portal, whether they are reported by telephone directly to our helpdesk team, emailed in or logged directly online.
- When an incident is logged, a copy of the incident request along with any updates and progress made will be emailed to the user that logged the incident.
- Clients can log into the portal to log incidents and track their progress at any time.
- The entire history of any open and closed tickets is available within the portal.
- The ticket reference ID’s will also show on your monthly contract review or monthly support invoice, giving you full accountability and transparency of your service contract.
Along with industry-leading support, you will be provided with monthly Management Information detailing the type of support calls raised, resolution rates, SLA adherence as well as information around any specific trends that we identify, perhaps highlighting where things such as user training, or a system/process update might be required.
It is always reassuring to know that your core IT infrastructure is in the safest hands possible, with our managed services team, you can be assured of that. The team has over 40 years of combined experience in managing core IT systems, our team has the knowledge and experience to manage your environment whilst you engage in more strategic initiatives that deliver value-based outcomes to your business.
In addition to being managed by a highly experienced team of experts, all managed service contracts are inclusive of premier level solution support, so not only are your systems managed for you, they are supported on a 24/7 basis.
From proactive monitoring to patch management, firmware upgrades to fault remediation, our team will monitor and manage your environment giving you the freedom to focus on your business without having to worry about the status or health of your systems; leave this to us.
Every team needs additional support from time to time, this may be to cover maternity leave, long term sick leave or simply to supplement the skill set of your team in an interim capacity. IT is often seen as a cost rather than an investment and securing additional headcount can be difficult, however, the requirement for an additional pair of hands remains. This is where our secondment service can assist you.
With our large technical contingent, we have the ability to provide you with highly skilled individuals on a full or part-time basis to work as an extension of your team, in order to get you through times where additional support is required. We can reduce the load on your team or plug a skills gap that is only required on a short term basis.
We can provide the staff you require on a time and capability basis that meets your requirements. This may be a 1st line resource to take some pressure off your helpdesk or a 3rd line subject matter expert (SME) with key areas of expertise to work with you to complete a project; whatever the requirement, we have the depth and capability to provide the resource you require, exactly as you need it.
With a scalable discount available, the more time you require, the more cost-effective secondment becomes.
Request More Information
If you would like to know more about our range of IT support services, or would like to understand how our support services can add value to your organisation please contact us or complete the below form and a member of the Krome team will be in contact.