Microsoft Office 365 Consultancy
Extensive Microsoft Office 365 consultancy, migration and implementation expertise
Krome are a Microsoft Gold Partner, we offer extensive Microsoft Office 365 consultancy, migration and implementation expertise; by evaluating your current infrastructure and strategically planning how to most effectively migrate your users, or customise your solution to work for your individual requirements, whatever the challenge, we will ensure that your organisation is able to fully leverage the power of the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
Microsoft Office 365
Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are
Microsoft Office 365 lets you quickly enhance and expand your collaboration and communication services with enterprise-class security and reliability without the need for costly server deployment or time-consuming maintenance.
Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Your Office applications will always be up to date with the latest versions, letting you create, edit, and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device with anyone in real time. Because your files are automatically saved online, you can access, edit and share the latest version, even when you’re on the go.
Designed to work with the Office applications your people already know, Office 365 delivers seamless connectivity between PC, smart phone and browser for the best productivity experience with minimal training. Through a host of integrated services, Office 365 helps your people stay more productive and better connected by offering flexible, powerful, and familiar ways to deliver their best work, regardless of where they are or the devices they use.
- Office Professional Plus gives your people the freedom to use Microsoft Office applications from different locations and on different devices, enhancing the way they communicate and collaborate.
- Outlook and Exchange Online allows your people to conveniently and efficiently manage their work schedules, share their calendar availability, and resolve appointment conflicts. With the help of MailTips (a feature of Exchange Online) Outlook alerts you when you are about to send mail to someone who is out of the office. MailTips also provides safeguards against accidental “reply all” situations and distribution of confidential information outside the company. Outlook also works with Lync Online to show when senders are available for an instant message (IM) session.
- Microsoft Teams is the cloud-based team collaboration software that is part of the Office 365 suite. Microsoft Teams is a unified communication and collaboration platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage (including collaboration on files), and application integration.
- SharePoint Online brings additional Office document collaboration capabilities by publishing documents, shared calendars, and contacts to Outlook. In addition SharePoint Online capabilities enable co-authoring, the simultaneous editing of the same document by two or more people.
- Office Web Apps let your people work with Office documents directly in a supported browser when they are on the go or at a shared PC. They can also manage their email; streamline communications; find and share information; and access documents, contacts, and calendars from supported browsers, PCs, and many mobile devices, from anywhere there is Internet access.
If you would like to discuss how Microsoft Office 365 could work for your business please complete the form below or contact us on 01932 232345 to speak with a member of our Microsoft Office 365 consultancy team.
Request More Information