Hosted Email – Office 365
Hosted email enhances workforce efficiency whilst reducing the complexity, management time and costs of an on-premise email solution.
In today’s digital world, the success of your business depends on the ability of your people to collaborate and communicate from anywhere at any time, to achieve this, your company’s services, including email, must always be available to them, delivered via a secure connection wherever they are.
With this need for secure always available access, many businesses are now turning to a hosted email platform, offering users a secure access to their email platform, from multiple devices and locations.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 lets you quickly enhance and expand your collaboration and communication services with enterprise-class security and reliability without the need for costly server deployment or time-consuming maintenance. Designed to work with the Office applications your staff are already familiar with, Office 365 delivers seamless connectivity between PC, smart phone and browser for the best productivity experience with minimal training.
Outlook and Exchange Online allows your people to conveniently and efficiently manage their work schedules, share their calendar availability, and resolve appointment conflicts. With the help of MailTips—a feature of Exchange Online—Outlook alerts you when you are about to send mail to someone who is out of the office. MailTips also provides safeguards against accidental “reply all” situations and distribution of confidential information outside the company. Outlook also works with Lync Online to show when senders are available for an instant message (IM) session.
Exchange Online is available as a standalone service or you can get it as part of an Office 365 plan that includes Office, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.
Features and benefits of Exchange Online include:
- Access email, calendar, contacts, and tasks through Exchange ActiveSync® from a wide range of mobile devices, including Microsoft Windows Mobile®, Nokia E and N series devices, Palm devices, Apple iPhone and iPad, and certain Android phones.
- Control what users can do in Exchange Online through role-based access control (RBAC).
- Access email from almost anywhere through a web browser using Outlook Web App.
- See your messages from multiple email accounts in one place with the Connected Accounts feature.
- Avoid email mistakes with automated alerts called MailTips almost anywhere through a web browser using Outlook Web App.
- Access local copies of Exchange mailboxes via Cached Exchange Mode when not connected to the Internet.
- Access address lists, even when working offline, through the offline address book.
- Enable calendar sharing through iCalendar for anonymous access by other users.
- Enable federated calendar sharing with other Exchange Online or Exchange Server 2010 users.
- Users will receive 50GB Mailboxes with attachment limits of up to 25MB
- Archive via personal archive capabilities of Office 365.
- Reduce the liabilities associated with email and other communications through retention policies.
- Multi-layered Anti-Spam & Anti-Malware filtering that is continuously updated to help guard against the latest spam, phishing & virus threats.
Krome are a Microsoft Gold Hosting Partner, we offer extensive Microsoft Office 365 consulting, migration and implementation expertise; by evaluating your current infrastructure and strategically planning how to most effectively migrate your users, or customise your solution to work for your individual requirements, whatever the challenge, we will ensure that your organisation is able to fully leverage the power of the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
If you would like to discuss your Microsoft Office 365 or hosted email requirements with one of our team, please complete the form below or contact us on 01932 232345.
Request More Information