Barracuda Networks Reseller Partner: Platinum Certified
Krome are a Platinum Certified Barracuda Networks Reseller Partner, our expert team of Barracuda certified consultants and can design, deploy, configure and support your Barracuda solutions.
Barracuda Networks Inc. built its reputation as the worldwide leader in content security appliances by offering easy to use and affordable products that protect organisations from email, Web and IM threats. Barracuda has leveraged its success in the web & email security market to now offer networking products that improve application delivery & network access, as well as world class solutions for email archiving, backup & data protection.
Krome have been a Barracuda Networks Reseller Partner since our inception and have deployed a multitude of Barracuda solutions within our client environments both in the private and public sector, in SME through to enterprise organisations.
Barracuda Security Products
Barracuda Networks combines premises-based gateways and software, virtual appliances, cloud services, and sophisticated remote support to deliver comprehensive security and storage solutions. The company’s expansive product portfolio includes offerings for protection against email, web and network-intrusion threats, as well as products that improve application delivery and network access, message archiving, backup, and data protection.
Protecting users, applications, and data for more than 150,000 organisations worldwide, Barracuda Networks has developed a global reputation as the go-to leader for powerful, easy-to-use, affordable IT solutions. The company’s proven customer centric business model focuses on delivering high-value, subscription-based IT solutions for security and storage.
The Barracuda Networks Difference
Barracuda Networks continues to gain wide acclaim from customers, media, and analysts by offering exceptional customer service and top-notch products. Companies and organisations of all sizes rely on Barracuda solutions for six key reasons:
- Rapid deployment. Our advanced, integrated solutions are uniquely easy to install and configure.
- No specialised expertise required. All Barracuda products feature an intuitive interface that ensures easy, centralised product management with no need for specialised training.
- Multiple deployment options. Available in hardware, virtual, cloud-based, and hybrid configurations, Barracuda products are ideal for a wide variety of network infrastructure types.
- No support phone trees. Specially trained Barracuda support technicians are available 24×7 to answer customer calls and provide live support.
- Automatic product updates. Every Barracuda solution is backed by Barracuda Energize Updates, which automatically ensure continuous protection against the latest threats.
- Low total cost of ownership. Barracuda Networks solutions are easy to scale for performance and increased capacity as organisations grow, protecting your investment and keeping total cost low.
If you would like to speak to someone about any of the Barracuda product’s please contact us on 01932 232345 or complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.