Palo Alto Networks PA200 Firewall – Consistent Architecture, Compact Implementation
The Palo Alto Networks PA200 Firewall prevents threats and safely enables applications. Ideal for small organisations or branch offices, the PA-200 form factor is sized for desktop deployments and is based on the same architectural foundation as all of our next-generation firewalls.
The PA-200 enables you to secure your organisation through advanced visibility and control of applications, users, and content at throughput speeds of up to 100 Mbps. Dedicated computing resources assigned to networking, security, signature matching, and management functions ensure predictable performance.
Palo Alto Networks PA200 Firewall
- 100 Mbps firewall throughput (App-ID enabled)
- 50 Mbps threat prevention throughput
- 50 Mbps IPSec VPN throughput
- 64,000 max sessions
- 1,000 new sessions per second
- 25 IPSec VPN tunnels/tunnel interfaces
- 25 SSL VPN Users
- 10 security zones
- 250 max number of policies
Request More Information