Security Operations Centre (SOC Service)
Our Security Operations Centre (SOC Service) is built on industry-leading cyber security solutions and manned 24/7/365, with a human response team monitoring and responding to threats in real-time.
The key aims of a SOC are:
- To detect and respond to threats, analysing pertinent information to ensure the security of your network and the integrity of your data.
- To increase resilience by analysing the ever-evolving threat landscape of both malicious and non-malicious, internal and external threats.
- To identify and address negligent or criminal behaviours by analysing and comparing behaviours and trends in order to stop nefarious activity before a critical event can occur.
- To respond swiftly and effectively to incidents to minimise the disruption that attacks can cause.
- To produce clear and understandable management information detailing the threat landscape, leading to strategic improvements of your environment to further enhance your security standards.
The Components of Krome’s SOC Service
Our dedicated team of security consultants utilise industry-leading technologies, from Vendors such as Darktrace, Palo Alto Networks and Microsoft, to take feeds from your enterprise, looking for any and all anomalous behaviours that need to be addressed. The components of our SOC include:
- SIEM / SOAR: Microsoft Sentinel
- Perimeter Protection: PaloAlto Networks Firewalls
- Endpoint Protection: PaloAlto Cortex XDR / Microsoft Defender
- Network & Cloud Protection: Darktrace Enterprise Immune System
- Human Monitoring & Response: Krome Technologies
- Reporting: Microsoft Power BI
Our SOC service is manned 24/7 and is monitored in real-time with threats responded to as they occur. We work with you to define what your threat response needs to be, putting in place the correct procedures to complement your security strategy.
Manage, Detect, Respond and Remediate
Our response can range from highlighting potential threats and informing the relevant contacts at our client’s sites (known as MDR – manage, detect and respond) through to proactively neutralising the threat at source by taking control of your systems and shutting down services as necessary (how Krome view MDRR – manage, detect, respond and remediate).
Our ability to remediate security breaches is an uplift on what pure MDR providers can provide, giving you extra levels of assurance that your enterprise is subject to the highest levels of threat prevention available.
Our service includes security-specific security tech support to ensure that the support you require is available to you when you require it, including full 24/7/365 support. Our team of IT security experts are on call and available to assist you with your security needs on an around-the-clock basis, ensuring that any issue you have is resolved as expediently as possible by a highly certified and experienced consultant.
How our SOC Service Service Works
Please click on the diagram below to expand the image.
Managed SOC Service Brochure
To find out more about Krome’s Managed SOC Service, the components of the service, and how the service works, please download our brochure.
Should you wish to speak to a member of the Krome team about any of our managed SOC service please contact us on 01932 232345 or complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.