Veeam Backup & Replication
Veeam Backup & Replication is a powerful, easy-to-use and affordable Backup and Availability solution.
It provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of virtualised applications and data bringing virtual machine backup and replication together in a single software solution with award-winning support for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments.
This powerful, easy-to-use and affordable backup and Availability solution leverages virtualisation, storage, and cloud technologies to meet SLAs for recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) <15 minutes for ALL applications and data.
96% of Veeam Recoveries meet RTO SLAs, vs 76% for Legacy Backup.
83% of Customers are more Confident with Veeam.
Source: ESG Customer Insights Research, February 2014
#1 VM Backup features
- Veeam provides fast and reliable backup for vSphere and Hyper-V virtual environments — all without the use of agents.
- Image-level VM backups: Create application-consistent backups with advanced application-aware processing
- ENHANCED Backup from Storage Snapshots for EMCNEW, HPE and NetApp: Generate ultra-fast backups with low RPOs
- NEW Scale-out Backup Repository™: Create a single virtual pool of backup storage to which backups can be assigned, offering the freedom to easily extend backup storage capacity
- Veeam Cloud Connect: Get backups off site without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an off-site infrastructure; fast and secure cloud backup to a service provider
- SureBackup®: Automatically test and verify every backup and every virtual machine (VM) for recoverability
- Built-in WAN acceleration: Get backups off site up to 50x faster and save bandwidth
- ENHANCED Direct Storage Access: Perform vSphere backups faster and with reduced impact by backing up via Direct SAN Access and Direct NFS AccessNEW
Veeam delivers lightning-fast, reliable restore for individual files, entire VMs and application items — ensuring you have confidence in virtually every recovery scenario.
- Instant VM Recovery™: Recover a failed VM in less than 2 minutes
- Instant File-Level Recovery: Recover guest OS files and folders on the fly
- ENHANCED Veeam Explorer™ for Microsoft Active Directory: Instantly recover individual AD objects and entire containers, easily recover user accounts and passwords, enable restores of Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Active Directory integrated DNS records, and more.
- ENHANCED Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange: Instant visibility and granular recovery of individual Exchange items, including hard-deleted items, detailed export reports for eDiscovery and more
- ENHANCED Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint: Instant visibility into SharePoint backups; easily find and recover specific SharePoint items as well as individual sites
- ENHANCED Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server: Fast transaction and tablelevel recovery of SQL databases allowing for precise point-in-time restore
- NEW Veeam Explorer for Oracle: Transaction-level recovery of Oracle databases, including agentless transaction log backups, enabling precise point-in-time restore
- ENHANCED Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots: Recover single files and entire VMs from EMCNEW, HPE and NetApp storage snapshots
- ENHANCED Native tape support: Store entire VM backups or individual files on tape including features for growing enterprise environments
Veeam provides advanced, image-based VM replication and streamlined disaster recovery — ensuring the Availability of your mission-critical applications.
- Image-based VM replication: Replicate VMs onsite for high-Availability or offsite for disaster recovery
- NEW Veeam Cloud Connect Replication: Get replicas off site without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining a disaster recovery site; fast and secure cloud-based disaster recovery (DRaaS) through a service provider
- SureReplica: Automatically test and verify every VM replica for recoverability
- Built-in WAN acceleration: Get replicas off site up to 50x faster and save bandwidth
- Failover and Failback: Replica rollback and assisted failover and failback with little to no business interruption