Providing you with a world class desktop transformation service.
Krome provide a full end to end desktop transformation service which encompass a layered approach to providing a cradle to grave offering, giving our clients the ability to utilise our services either to support their team, taking over elements of the process, or by completely outsourcing the function to us, releasing the in house IT team to undertake more pressing and business critical requirements.
- Our service is bespoke and is fined tuned to the client’s exact requirements, we are not a prescriptive organisation; one size does not fit all.
- We can also offer client specific portals for online ordering as well as equipment disposal tracking and reporting.
- Pricing is open book, with low margins set for equipment supply.
- All services are delivered and monitored under strict service level agreements.
- Data wipe on disposal and resale equipment is undertaken utilising industry recognised BLANCCO data erasure software.
- Complete, fully auditable rebate scheme on re-sold and refurbished equipment.
As part of our desktop transformation service we can also take responsibility for the client’s image management, assisting to create universal builds allowing the customer to transition from one vendor to another or run a mixed enterprise, this enhances the client’s ability to negotiate with vendors and enables you to not necessarily be tied into using just one vendor if the ability to run a mixed environment is preferred.
Krome utilise secure network connections (VPN, MPLS- client dependent) and various software delivery options (dependant on the client’s preference) to push/pull/drop images over the wire, ensuring that the equipment delivered is as “plug and play” as it can be, greatly reducing service interruption to our client’s colleagues.
Do you recognise any of these issues internally?
If you recognise any of the below issues our transformation service could help enhance your overall service levels, reduce cost and simplify the overall management of your desktop estate.
- Long and time costing delays on equipment
- Poor end user perception internally due to lengthy process
- Out of warranty or high cost maintenance on equipment
- Poor service levels provided by current partner/vendor
- Comprehensive multi-site migration and refresh requirements
Our service is completely bespoke, our service offering is tailored to meet the client’s individual requirements, enabling us to deliver an agile and flexible solution that meets our customer’s individual desktop transformation requirements.
We’re client focused- we don’t prescribe a solution to a client but instead apply a consultancy lead approach to find a solution that works effectively, and completely matches and meets our client’s overall needs.
If you would like further information about our world class desktop transformation service, or how it could work for your organisation please contact us or complete the form below and a member of the Krome team will be in contact.