Ransomware has evolved from a low-grade nuisance to a sophisticated multimillion-dollar criminal business that now targets both individuals and corporations.
Webinar Date: Thursday 26th January 2017
Threat actors have discovered that targeting organisations with ransomware can be far more lucrative than extorting small sums from home users. Ransomware is on the rise. But your organisation does not have to become a victim. Automated prevention is certainly achievable.
While an increasingly urgent challenge, breaches can be prevented through proper training, the right risk management processes, and advanced endpoint technology.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Which organisations threat actors target most intently with ransomware.
- Which three delivery vectors attackers use in nearly all ransomware infections.
- Why user awareness often fails to prevent infections.
- Which three steps you must take to successfully prevent an outbreak in your organisation.
- What technology capabilities are necessary to automate prevention.
Guest Presenter: Steve Gerrard – Cyber Security Solutions – Palo Alto Networks. Register below to secure your place.
Online Webinar: Dial-in details to follow
Thursday 26th January 2017
10:00am – 10:45am
Sorry – Registration is now closed for this event.