Join us for a live demo to see and hear for yourself how the Cylance solution works to find threats that the others simply miss
Webinar Date: Tuesday 28th June 2016
By taking a mathematical approach to malware identification utilising patent-pending, machine-learning techniques instead of reactive signatures and sandboxes, PROTECT renders new malware, viruses, bots and unknown future variants useless.
CylancePROTECT redefines what antivirus (AV) can and should do for your organisation by leveraging artificial intelligence to detect AND prevent malware from executing on your endpoints in real time.
Cylance has developed the most accurate, efficient and effective solution for preventing advanced malware and persistent threats from executing on your organisation’s endpoints.
In this workshop you will learn:
- An introduction into Cylance’s technology products
- How malware is predicted without signatures, sandbox or dynamic detonation
- How Artificial Intelligence discerns between good vs bad apps
- A Live Demo – dealing with varied real malware mutations from the Malware Lab
- Why maths and machine learning are the future of security
- How Cylance performs head to head with AV industry giants
To reserve a place, please register below to see how Cylance works against live zero-day malware!
Dial-in details to follow
Tuesday 28th June 2016
10:00am – 11:00am
Sorry – Registration is now closed for this event