Deployment Engineer Role
A role has emerged for an enthusiastic individual either looking for an entry into or an opportunity to develop their career in the IT sector.
The candidate will enter the team as a Deployment Engineer, starting from the ground upwards, with the chance to be involved in all areas of the business, building an understanding of how a successful IT Consultancy works.
The successful candidate will be a fast learner, hardworking, and join this vibrant, fun and dedicated team with a can do attitude.
The role is based at our offices in Chertsey, but requires you to be constantly on the field, delivering and installing hardware to our customers all over the UK. Occasional commitment to weekend work is expected.
Key duties will involve:
- Installation of hardware including laptops, printers, PCs, monitors, servers and racks
- Decommissioning of hardware of the all of the above
- Project involvement with some of our blue chip clients
- Full UK driving license is essential
- An interest in the world of IT and a hunger to learn
- An understanding of IT hardware is a definite advantage
- The role will involve regular face to face contact with our customers, so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key
- This is a fast paced job that will require a degree of flexibility and dedication that makes you stand out from the crowd
Benefits include a company pension scheme after a successful initial probation period, company phone, fuel card and overnight allowance when away from home.
Salary Guide: £18,000 – £20,000 a year. + Benefits including:
4% Pension Contribution, Discounted Corporate Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Flexible Annual Leave Package with additional holiday allowance for length of service, Free Parking, Long Service Awards, Employee Referral Scheme, Fantastic Career Opportunities.
Recruitment at Krome works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. Krome does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.