Deployment Engineer Role
A role has emerged for an enthusiastic individual looking to get into or progress their career within the IT sector. The candidate will enter the team as a Deployment Engineer, starting from the ground upwards and being involved in all areas of the business, building an understanding of how a successful IT consultancy’s ethos works.
The candidate will be expected to have a very quick learning curve, be hardworking and a can do attitude.
This role is based at our office in Addlestone but it requires you to be constantly on the field, delivering and installing hardware to our customers all over the UK. Occasional commitment to weekend and overnight work is expected.
Key duties will involve:
- Installation of hardware including laptops, printers, PCs, monitors, servers and racks.
- Decommissioning of hardware of the all of the above.
- Project involvement with some of our blue chip clients.
Skills and attributes:
- Full UK driving license is essential.
- An interest in the world of IT and a hunger to learn.
- An understanding of IT hardware is a definite advantage.
- You will be in contact with our customers daily so good communication and interpersonal skills are key.
- This is a fast paced job that will require a degree of flexibility and dedication that makes you stand out from the crowd.
Benefits include a company pension scheme after a successful initial trial period, company phone, fuel card, overnight allowance when away from home.
The role is 9.00am – 6.00pm or 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work.
Salary Guide: £18,000 – £20,000 a year