In this episode of Krome Cast: Tech-it-Out, we discuss how the Log4j Security Vulnerability has caused waves of panic across both private and public sector industries alike; with the sheer scale of affected services, along with the ease of Log4j exploit for cybercriminals, this is a security vulnerability that every organisation should be aware of, but what do you need to know?
This podcast features Krome’s Commercial Director, Sam Mager, along with Krome’s Technical Director Ben Randall, sharing their insights on the recent Apache Log4j vulnerability, and the importance of deploying Next-Generation security and threat intelligence technologies to identify and protect against cyber threats.
For further information on the Log4j Security Vulnerability, please read our blog.
If you’re navigating through the challenges of digital transformation, trying to build and maintain a stable and future-proof infrastructure, that meets the needs of your business, or you just want to keep up to date with the industry challenges and trends, please head over to our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe!
Our podcast series will feature in-depth discussions, covering a range of subjects including technology updates, tech challenges, trends, industry changes. Insights and best practices for IT leaders. Krome’s experience with client projects. How to overcome technical challenges. Considerations to make when embarking on specific upgrades, migrations, and installations. How-to guides and more!
Our technology podcast is also available in audio-only format on all of the major podcast platforms including Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts, it is also available with full video content on our YouTube Channel.
To view some of our other podcasts please see some suggested episodes below.
- Azure Virtual Desktops
- Mergers and Acquisitions IT Strategy
- Wireless Security Best Practices
- Modern Desktop Management
- The Evolution of XaaS
- Ransomware Recovery
- Horizon Hosted Telephony – Replacing an ISDN Phone System
- Vulnerability Management – Is your network vulnerable?
- Password Tips & Tools – Password security tips for business
- Dell EMC PowerStore Initialization Guide & PowerStore Storage Review
- Protecting Employees from Phishing by creating a Human Firewall
- Managing Unstructured Data and Migrating Legacy Systems
- Enterprise Network Monitoring – featuring Paessler
- Patch Management Tips, Tools, and Schedules
- Office 365 Migration
- Network Security for Remote Workers
- Why Backup your Office 365 Data?
We really hope you enjoy our technology podcast sessions, if there’s anything you’d like us to cover please get in touch using the form below or add it in the comments section on YouTube.