In this episode of Krome Cast: Tech-it-Out, we discuss Azure Virtual Desktops and how the evolution of the modern desktop environment has greatly improved security and access control for IT teams.
But which virtual desktop is best? Why choose Azure Virtual Desktop?
With other competitive solutions on the market, we also evaluate the advantages of Azure Virtual Desktops over other Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI) and Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and review the comparisons between Virtual vs Physical Desktops. With the increase in hybrid working, deploying an Azure Virtual Desktop environment offers organisations a simple, and effective way to manage and control access to company data and applications securely.
This podcast features Krome’s Commercial Director, Sam Mager, along with Krome’s Senior Technical Consultant Paul Carey, sharing their insights on running an Azure Virtual Desktop with some key security considerations and why you should consider using AVD for your business.
If you’re navigating through the challenges of digital transformation, trying to build and maintain a stable and future-proof infrastructure, that meets the needs of your business, or you just want to keep up to date with the industry challenges and trends, please head over to our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe!
Our podcast series will feature in-depth discussions, covering a range of subjects including technology updates, tech challenges, trends, industry changes. Insights and best practices for IT leaders. Krome’s experience with client projects. How to overcome technical challenges. Considerations to make when embarking on specific upgrades, migrations, and installations. How-to guides and more!
Our technology podcast is also available in audio-only format on all of the major podcast platforms including Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts, it is also available with full video content on our YouTube Channel.
To view some of our other podcasts please see some suggested episodes below.
- Mergers and Acquisitions IT Strategy
- Wireless Security Best Practices
- Modern Desktop Management
- The Evolution of XaaS
- Ransomware Recovery
- Horizon Hosted Telephony – Replacing an ISDN Phone System
- Vulnerability Management – Is your network vulnerable?
- Password Tips & Tools – Password security tips for business
- Dell EMC PowerStore Initialization Guide & PowerStore Storage Review
- Protecting Employees from Phishing by creating a Human Firewall
- Managing Unstructured Data and Migrating Legacy Systems
- Enterprise Network Monitoring – featuring Paessler
- Patch Management Tips, Tools, and Schedules
- Office 365 Migration
- Network Security for Remote Workers
- Why Backup your Office 365 Data?
We really hope you enjoy our technology podcast sessions, if there’s anything you’d like us to cover please get in touch using the form below or add it in the comments section on YouTube.