In this episode of Krome Cast: Tech-IT-Out, we discuss the cyclical nature of IT, specifically Cloud and Edge computing and HCI 2.0.
With the latest industry buzzword being Edge Computing, we review how this has seemingly turned full circle from On-Prem Infrastructure to a central Cloud Computing model and now back to the Edge. We discuss the Edge Computing use cases and how the Private Cloud providers are now accepting that centralisation doesn’t work for every workload.
This tech panel podcast features Krome’s Commercial Director, Sam Mager, along with Krome’s MD, Rupert Mills, sharing their industry insights and views on the advancements in IT and how it is imperative that organisations make the right choices based on the correct sizing and requirements.
If you’re navigating through the challenges of digital transformation, trying to build and maintain a stable and future-proof infrastructure, that meets the needs of your business, or you just want to keep up to date with the industry challenges and trends, please head over to our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe!
Our podcast series will feature in-depth discussions, covering a range of subjects including technology updates, tech challenges, trends, industry changes. Insights and best practices for IT leaders. Krome’s experience with client projects. How to overcome technical challenges. Considerations to make when embarking on specific upgrades, migrations, and installations. How-to guides and more!
Our technology podcast is also available in audio-only format on all of the major podcast platforms including Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts, it is also available with full video content on our YouTube Channel.
To view some of our other podcasts please see some suggested episodes below.
- Neat Board Demo
- Migrating Legacy Systems
- How bad is the Log4j Security Vulnerability?
- Azure Virtual Desktops
- Mergers and Acquisitions IT Strategy
- Wireless Security Best Practices
- Modern Desktop Management
- The Evolution of XaaS
- Ransomware Recovery
- Horizon Hosted Telephony – Replacing an ISDN Phone System
- Vulnerability Management – Is your network vulnerable?
- Password Tips & Tools – Password security tips for business
- Dell EMC PowerStore Initialization Guide & PowerStore Storage Review
- Protecting Employees from Phishing by creating a Human Firewall
- Managing Unstructured Data and Migrating Legacy Systems
- Enterprise Network Monitoring – featuring Paessler
- Patch Management Tips, Tools, and Schedules
We really hope you enjoy our technology podcast sessions, if there’s anything you’d like us to cover please get in touch using the form below or add it in the comments section on YouTube.