In this episode of Krome Cast: Tech-IT-Out, we discuss removing the last Exchange Server from your Hybrid Exchange environment.
Following Microsoft’s recent announcement that you are now able to decommission Exchange On-Premise when running Exchange in a Hybrid Environment, we discuss the technical considerations you need to make before removing the last Exchange Server. How to prepare to decommission Exchange on-premise in order to move to a full Exchange Online environment.
This tech panel podcast features Krome’s Commercial Director, Sam Mager, along with Krome’s MD, Rupert Mills, along with our Exchange Specialist, Gregor Jus, and Technical Director, Ben Randall, sharing their insights into removing the last Exchange Server when decommissioning Exchange in a hybrid environment, along with the methods that can be taken when embarking on a Microsoft Exchange migration project.
If you’re navigating through the challenges of digital transformation, trying to build and maintain a stable and future-proof infrastructure, that meets the needs of your business, or you just want to keep up to date with the industry challenges and trends, please head over to our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe!
Our podcast series will feature in-depth discussions, covering a range of subjects including technology updates, tech challenges, trends, industry changes. Insights and best practices for IT leaders. Krome’s experience with client projects. How to overcome technical challenges. Considerations to make when embarking on specific upgrades, migrations, and installations. How-to guides and more!
Our technology podcast is also available in audio-only format on all of the major podcast platforms including Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts, it is also available with full video content on our YouTube Channel.
To view some of our other podcasts please see some suggested episodes below.
- Cloud & Edge Computing
- Neat Board Demo
- Migrating Legacy Systems
- How bad is the Log4j Security Vulnerability?
- Azure Virtual Desktops
- Mergers and Acquisitions IT Strategy
- Wireless Security Best Practices
- Modern Desktop Management
- The Evolution of XaaS
- Ransomware Recovery
- Horizon Hosted Telephony – Replacing an ISDN Phone System
- Vulnerability Management – Is your network vulnerable?
- Password Tips & Tools – Password security tips for business
- Dell EMC PowerStore Initialization Guide & PowerStore Storage Review
- Protecting Employees from Phishing by creating a Human Firewall
- Managing Unstructured Data and Migrating Legacy Systems
- Enterprise Network Monitoring – featuring Paessler
We really hope you enjoy our technology podcast sessions, if there’s anything you’d like us to cover please get in touch using the form below or add it in the comments section on YouTube.