In this festive edition of Krome Cast, Tech It Out, we have compiled a few of the bloopers, mishaps, and laughs that we’ve had whilst filming our (usually very serious) technology podcast series, Krome Cast.
*Warning – some bad language included*
We launched our podcast in Nov 2020, just before we went into a national lockdown; our podcasts have subsequently been filmed over Teams, from home offices, and when restrictions have allowed, from within our Krome HQ in Chertsey. We’ve released a total of 21 technology podcasts over the past year and hope that our audience, whoever or where ever you are, have found them of interest and of use. We also very much hope that you enjoy seeing the lighter, less serious side of our team, who have all been involved (and had some laughs along the way) to bring you this content.
Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and hopefully less restricted 2022!
If you’re navigating through the challenges of digital transformation, trying to build and maintain a stable and future-proof infrastructure, that meets the needs of your business, or you just want to keep up to date with the industry challenges and trends, please head over to our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe!
Our podcast series will feature in-depth discussions, covering a range of subjects including technology updates, tech challenges, trends, industry changes. Insights and best practices for IT leaders. Krome’s experience with client projects. How to overcome technical challenges. Considerations to make when embarking on specific upgrades, migrations, and installations. How-to guides and more!
Our technology podcast is also available in audio-only format on all of the major podcast platforms including Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts, it is also available with full video content on our YouTube Channel.
To view some of our other podcasts please see some suggested episodes below.
- Review of Palo Alto Networks NGFW
- Azure Virtual Desktops
- Mergers and Acquisitions IT Strategy
- Wireless Security Best Practices
- Modern Desktop Management
- The Evolution of XaaS
- Ransomware Recovery
- Horizon Hosted Telephony – Replacing an ISDN Phone System
- Vulnerability Management – Is your network vulnerable?
- Password Tips & Tools – Password security tips for business
- Dell EMC PowerStore Initialization Guide & PowerStore Storage Review
- Protecting Employees from Phishing by creating a Human Firewall
- Managing Unstructured Data and Migrating Legacy Systems
- Enterprise Network Monitoring – featuring Paessler
- Patch Management Tips, Tools, and Schedules
- Office 365 Migration
- Network Security for Remote Workers
- Why Backup your Office 365 Data?
We really hope you enjoy our technology podcast sessions, if there’s anything you’d like us to cover please get in touch using the form below or add it in the comments section on YouTube.