In this episode of Krome Cast: Tech-it-Out, we discuss why Palo Alto Networks Firewalls are our firewall of choice, we give an in-depth review of Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW) and show a demonstration of Palo Alto dashboards and data logs.
We also look at Palo Alto Firewall configuration, and the Palo Alto user interface, and discuss how Palo Alto Networks subscriptions, such as WildFire threat intelligence, and Panorama allows you to proactively protect and manage network security, across multiple locations, within a single pane of glass.
This podcast features Krome’s Commercial Director, Sam Mager, along with Krome’s Technical Director Ben Randall, sharing their insights on why Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewalls give security teams complete visibility and control over the network, using powerful network traffic identification, malware prevention, and threat intelligence technologies.
If you’re navigating through the challenges of digital transformation, trying to build and maintain a stable and future-proof infrastructure, that meets the needs of your business, or you just want to keep up to date with the industry challenges and trends, please head over to our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe!
Our podcast series will feature in-depth discussions, covering a range of subjects including technology updates, tech challenges, trends, industry changes. Insights and best practices for IT leaders. Krome’s experience with client projects. How to overcome technical challenges. Considerations to make when embarking on specific upgrades, migrations, and installations. How-to guides and more!
Our technology podcast is also available in audio-only format on all of the major podcast platforms including Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts, it is also available with full video content on our YouTube Channel.
To view some of our other podcasts please see some suggested episodes below.
- Azure Virtual Desktops
- Mergers and Acquisitions IT Strategy
- Wireless Security Best Practices
- Modern Desktop Management
- The Evolution of XaaS
- Ransomware Recovery
- Horizon Hosted Telephony – Replacing an ISDN Phone System
- Vulnerability Management – Is your network vulnerable?
- Password Tips & Tools – Password security tips for business
- Dell EMC PowerStore Initialization Guide & PowerStore Storage Review
- Protecting Employees from Phishing by creating a Human Firewall
- Managing Unstructured Data and Migrating Legacy Systems
- Enterprise Network Monitoring – featuring Paessler
- Patch Management Tips, Tools, and Schedules
- Office 365 Migration
- Network Security for Remote Workers
- Why Backup your Office 365 Data?
We really hope you enjoy our technology podcast sessions, if there’s anything you’d like us to cover please get in touch using the form below or add it in the comments section on YouTube.