In this episode of Krome Cast, Tech-IT-Out, we discuss the advancements in AI, and how Artificial Intelligence has seemingly taken a giant leap forward in 2023, with the development of Open AI ChatGPT and the other AI tools in the market.
This episode features Krome’s co-founders Sam Mager and Rupert Mills, discussing the evolution of AI, the effect of AI on industries and the security concerns of AI and Chat GPT, along with Microsoft’s investment in ChatGPT and the exciting ways in which Microsoft ChatGPT will extend its capabilities further!
If you’re navigating through the challenges of digital transformation, trying to build and maintain a stable and future-proof infrastructure, that meets the needs of your business, or you just want to keep up to date with the industry challenges and trends, please head over to our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe!
Our podcast series will feature in-depth discussions, covering a range of subjects including technology updates, tech challenges, trends, industry changes. Insights and best practices for IT leaders. Krome’s experience with client projects. How to overcome technical challenges. Considerations to make when embarking on specific upgrades, migrations, and installations. How-to guides and more!
Our technology podcast is also available in audio-only format on all of the major podcast platforms including Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts, it is also available with full video content on our YouTube Channel.
To view some of our other podcasts please see some suggested episodes below.
- Starlink Demo & How to Manage Business Continuity
- MFA, SAML, Single Sign On Authentication and MFA Fatigue
- Darktrace Respond Network Overview/Darktrace Antigena Demo
- Achieve Leased Line Resiliency
- Managed SOC Services
- Removing The Last Exchange Server
- Cloud & Edge Computing
- Neat Board Demo
- Migrating Legacy Systems
- How bad is the Log4j Security Vulnerability?
- Azure Virtual Desktops
- Mergers and Acquisitions IT Strategy
- Wireless Security Best Practices
- Modern Desktop Management
- The Evolution of XaaS
- Ransomware Recovery
- Horizon Hosted Telephony – Replacing an ISDN Phone System
- Vulnerability Management – Is your network vulnerable?
We really hope you enjoy our technology podcast sessions, if there’s anything you’d like us to cover please get in touch using the form below or add it in the comments section on YouTube.