Due to continued and exciting growth within the business, a role has emerged for a Senior Third Line IT Support Engineer / Technical Consultant to join our highly skilled technical team.
As a Senior Third Line IT Engineer, you will be working on a variety of projects as well as assisting other technical teams with any third line escalations that arise using good general experience across a range of subjects until resolution is reached. You will be liaising with clients and vendors to ensure a positive communication flow.
It will also be your function to assist the junior team with mentoring on both technical and process matters.
- Strong background in a generalist Third Line IT Technical Support Engineer / Consulting role
- Experience as a client-facing SME proposing technical solutions
- Solid experience with and the ability to deploy & configure at least some of the following: Microsoft Product Set (Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange 2013-2019, Office 365, SQL etc)
- TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting
- Virtualisation (VMWare or Hyper-V), SANs and other related technologies
- Backup Product Sets such as Veeam and Asigra
- Firewall technologies such as Palo Alto
- Leading migration projects
- Great communication skills (in person and via telephone) – excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Personable, with the ability to build rapport with multiple teams of IT technicians. The candidate will be required to integrate within both the Krome technical team and client IT departments
- The successful candidate will be a punctual and thorough worker, with astute attention to detail
- Any IT qualifications will be an advantage but not essential
- This role will be based at our HQ in Chertsey (Surrey) so living in close proximity to the office will be a distinct advantage
- Valid UK driving licence is also preferable (although not essential)
The role is 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
£32,500 – £50,000 Basic Salary (dependent upon experience)
Benefits including: 4% Employer Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning and Development Programme aimed to support Career Progression, Flexible Annual Leave Package, Monthly Kudos Awards, Long Service Awards, Discounted Corporate Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Parking.
Dedicated internal Culture team committed to enhancing the overall employee experience, including organising frequent social events throughout the year and company-funded participation in our charity partner activities/events.
Inclusion & Diversity
Krome Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All aspects of employment at Krome including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
We are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Recruitment at Krome works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. Krome does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Apply for this Role:
Please click here to apply for this role