IT Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has emerged for an IT Project Manager to join our Service Delivery team.
Your overall responsibility will be to manage the full lifecycle of IT projects, working with the Project Coordinator to schedule resources and to ensure projects are delivered within budget and on time.
The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience delivering technical Infrastructure and/or Software projects to effectively manage multiple internal and customer-facing projects across a variety of industry sectors in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A solid IT Project Management background with extensive experience delivering technical projects (Infrastructure and/or Software) on time and within budget
- Experience managing desktop rollout projects highly desirable
- Current IT Project Management experience within a defined methodology – ideally Prince2 Qualified
- Exceptional Project Planning, Reporting, Governance, Risk & Issue Management skills
- Highly competent with MS Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel), and experience producing monthly management reports
- Ability to deliver through shared resource (Matrix Management)
- Outstanding leadership and management skills in a pressurised environment
- Excellent verbal / written communication and a positive attitude
The role is 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday, 3 days per week based at Krome’s HQ in Chertsey (Surrey), 2 days flexible working (depending on client/business needs)
£45,000 – £55,000 Basic (depending upon experience)
- 4% Employer Pension Contribution
- Flexible Annual Leave Package (25 days, plus Bank Holidays, increasing with Length of Service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurance (applicable after 5 years’ service)
- Learning and Development Programme, aimed to support Career Progression
- Monthly Employee Recognition Awards (Extra Days Holiday or Amazon Voucher Rewards)
- Long Service Recognition Awards for 5, 10, 15 years+
- Complimentary Breakfast Available (8am – 9am Mon to Fri)
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee and Fresh Fruit Available All-day
- Fully Stocked Beer/Wine Fridge for Friday After Work Drinks
- Discounted Corporate Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Shower Facilities
- Free Private Car Park
- Staff Break Out Room with Pool Table
- Modern, Open Plan, Office Environment
- Quarterly Company-Funded Social Events
- Company-Funded (Voluntary) Participation in our Charity Events
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points are available at our Chertsey Head Office
Krome Technologies is a dynamic, people first technology consultancy delivering a wide portfolio of IT services and solutions across all industry sectors. Our core focus is assisting our clients with achieving their business goals through relevant and forward-thinking technology solutions.
With passion, a high level of integrity along with proven success, we work with our clients as a trusted business partner, advising on how, with appropriate technology advancements, we can help achieve their current and projected business demands.
Our talented people drive us forward, and we believe in encouraging a strong culture of Community, Confidence, and Integrity.
Inclusion & Diversity
Krome Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All aspects of employment at Krome including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or veteran status.
We are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Apply for this Role:
Please click here to apply for this role