Due to growth within the business, a role has emerged for a Helpdesk Agent to join the team.
A Helpdesk Agent is required to work within the 24-7 support team to assist monitoring the incident management system, triaging incidents, and assigning complex incidents to senior technicians.
A large part of the role will involve providing updates to clients on the progress of the incident they have raised and for this, clear and concise communication is critical.
Whilst not a technical role, there will be interaction with technical staff so the ability to learn the technical jargon and understand its relevance to the task in hand is also key to the role.
A resilient individual who can work well in a sometimes fast-paced environment and with a methodical approach would make an ideal candidate.
The role includes shift patterns to cover our 24×7 helpdesk.
The shift pattern is planned as a block of 4 days or 4 nights of work, followed by a block of 4 days of rest, alternating every two blocks between day and night shifts.
A shift is 8:00am-8:00pm or 8:00pm-8:00am, based in our head office in Chertsey.
- Previous experience in a customer service or administration-focused role is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Calm and confident under pressure
- The ability to take responsibility and ownership of tasks
- A good grasp of the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel) will be required
- A good or basic understanding of Ivanti and ticket management would be ideal but not essential
- The ability to build rapport with internal colleagues
- Maintaining and updating accurate documentation of administrative tasks
- Accurately using all internal systems
- The successful candidate will display a fantastic work ethic – be a punctual and thorough worker, with astute attention to detail and a passion for delivery a high standard of service to our clients
- This role is based at our HQ in Chertsey
- c£24,000 (£21k Basic + £3k Shift Allowance)
- 4% Employer Pension Contribution
- Flexible Annual Leave Package (25 days, plus Bank Holidays, increasing with Length of Service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurance (applicable after 5 years’ service)
- Learning and Development Programme, aimed to support Career Progression
- Monthly Employee Recognition Awards (Extra Days Holiday or Amazon Voucher Rewards)
- Long Service Recognition Awards for 5, 10, 15 years+
- Complimentary Breakfast Available (8am – 9am Mon to Fri)
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee and Fresh Fruit Available All-day
- Fully Stocked Beer/Wine Fridge for Friday After Work Drinks
- Discounted Corporate Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Shower Facilities
- Free Private Car Park
- Staff Break Out Room with Pool Table
- Modern, Open Plan, Office Environment
- Quarterly Company-Funded Social Events
- Company-Funded (Voluntary) Participation in our Charity Events
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points are Available at our Chertsey Head Office.
Inclusion & Diversity
Krome Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All aspects of employment at Krome including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or veteran status.
Recruitment at Krome works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. Krome does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Apply for this Role:
Please click here to apply for this role