Due to exciting business growth and an expanding client base, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Developer to join our team based in Chertsey, Surrey.
Joining a friendly and close-knit team of two existing Senior Developers, you will be supporting the company with internal development to complement internal systems and working on development projects for our customer-facing bespoke applications.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in web/application development with .NET tools (C#, MVC, WebForms etc)
- Knowledge of T-SQL / SQL Server
- Knowledge of Source Control Systems (eg. GIT)
- A good aptitude for data analysis/transformation
- Data manipulation knowledge using tools such as Excel, and also with custom code
- Experience working on Legacy systems
- Visual Studio (2017+) knowledge
- Good personal presentation, communication and customer service skills
- You will need to be an accurate and thorough worker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The enthusiasm to take responsibility and ownership of projects, regularly communicating progress and delivering in a timely manner
- Eagerness to self-develop and keep up to date with fast-changing industry trends
The role is 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday
£20,000 – £40,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits including: 4% Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning and Development Programme aimed to support Career Progression, Flexible Annual Leave Package, Monthly Kudos Awards, Long Service Awards, Discounted Corporate Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Parking.
Dedicated Internal Culture team committed to enhancing the overall employee experience, including organising frequent social events throughout the year and company-funded participation in our charity partner activities/events.
Inclusion & Diversity:
Krome Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All aspects of employment at Krome including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or veteran status.
We are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Apply for this Role:
Please click here to apply for this role.