In this 2022 festive edition of Krome Cast, Tech It Out, we have compiled a few of the behind-the-scenes bloopers, mishaps, and laughs that we’ve had whilst filming our (usually very serious) technology podcast series, Krome Cast.
Warning – some bad language included!
We’ve released a total of 12 technology podcasts throughout 2022 and hope that our audience, whoever or where ever you are, have found them of interest and of use. We also very much hope that you enjoy seeing the lighter, less serious side of our team, who have all been involved (and had some laughs along the way) to bring you this content.
Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, 2023!
To view some of our other (more serious) video podcasts please see some suggested episodes below.
- BC Planning & reacting to when things go wrong! Inc Starlink Demo
- MFA, SAML, Single Sign On Authentication and MFA Fatigue
- Darktrace Respond Network Overview/Darktrace Antigena Demo
- Achieve Leased Line Resiliency
- Managed SOC Services
- Removing The Last Exchange Server
- Cloud & Edge Computing
- Neat Board Demo
- Migrating Legacy Systems
- How bad is the Log4j Security Vulnerability?
- Azure Virtual Desktops
- Mergers and Acquisitions IT Strategy
- Wireless Security Best Practices
- Modern Desktop Management
- The Evolution of XaaS
- Ransomware Recovery
- Horizon Hosted Telephony – Replacing an ISDN Phone System
- Vulnerability Management – Is your network vulnerable?
We really hope you enjoy our technology podcast sessions, if there’s anything you’d like us to cover please get in touch using the form below or add it in the comments section on YouTube.