An excellent opportunity has emerged for a Head of Managed Accounts to join our growing team.
As Head of MA, the main function is to oversee the Managed Accounts team as they support the day to day IT related fulfilment requirements of Krome Managed Accounts clients, ensuring Service Level Agreements and overall client satisfaction levels are adhered to. It is the responsibility of the Head of MA to ensure that the team are performing their duties in supporting all accounts that are managed by the team and to ensure that customer relationships are maintained and maximised.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, any risks or issues that pose a negative impact to the contracted SLAs and relationship must be escalated within a time-sensitive manner. It is the role of the Head of MA to ensure matters are dealt with using a pragmatic and systematic approach.
The role is office-based, however will include periodic customer site visits for service review meetings and subsequent meetings as and when required.
As the Head of Managed Accounts, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Complete a variety of monthly reporting tasks for clients, as well as for internal auditing purposes
- Ensuring monthly service reviews are created, issued, and attended by all relevant team members
- Facilitating regular communication between Krome, vendor, and the client to ensure up to date information is passed through in regards to pricing, lifecycle of selected hardware
- Facilitating regular communication with key business contacts to ensure relationships are maintained
- Providing a clear path of escalation to ensure matters are dealt with in a professional and appropriate manner
- Advising clients of any new products or services to help improve business operations
- Providing project management/coordination for large scale rollouts/migrations, completing status reports, and joining regular meetings during the course of the project
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar management level role
- Previous experience working for an IT reseller or distributor is preferable
- Outstanding leadership and management skills with the ability to effectively monitor team performance
- Strong client relationship management skills, with the ability to demonstrate tenacity and confidence
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking/problem-solving skills
The role is 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday
Up to £35,000 Basic (c£50,000 OTE) + Benefits including: 4% Employer Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning and Development Programme aimed to support Career Progression, Flexible Annual Leave Package, Monthly Kudos Awards, Long Service Awards, Discounted Corporate Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Parking.
Dedicated internal Culture Team, committed to enhancing the overall employee experience, including organising frequent social events throughout the year and company-funded participation in our charity partner activities/events.
Inclusion & Diversity
Krome Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All aspects of employment at Krome including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or veteran status.
We are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the U.K. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Apply for this Role:
Please click here to apply for this role