Comprehensive Infrastructure Solutions
Highly experienced with all aspects of infrastructure design and deployment
Whether you are relocating your office or data centre, launching a new greenfield site, adding to, or just upgrading your existing network, we have an accredited team of consultants on hand to work with you to provide a comprehensive infrastructure design and deliver you with an end to end solution, tailored to the exact requirements of your individual business, or site.
Our infrastructure projects have spanned across the UK and Europe, we have been responsible for the design and implementation of complete greenfield sites, large corporate office relocation projects, data centre design, network cabling refreshes, new school, college, academy or university network cabling design and implementation.
Network Cabling / Structured Cabling
We tailor our network cabling service offering to meet your needs on time, on budget and to the highest standards, which includes installations nationwide:
- On-site Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 or Fiber cabling survey
- Project management process, delivery and support
- Cabling system design and consultancy resource
- Precise testing of all network cabling systems to industry standards
- Strict health and safety procedures
- Site audits, network cabling health checks, patch room tidy ups, documentation service
Commissioning of all aspects of internal and external copper and fibre backbone cabling, both for multimode and single mode, including:
- Certified Cat5 Installation
- Certified Cat5e Installation
- Certified Cat6 Installation
- Certified Fiber (OM3, OM4) Installation
- All types of mains power installation, fully certified
Electrical Installation and Support
Our qualified electrical engineers can design, install and support a wide range of electrical cabling systems, from office ECO lighting, mains and sub mains installation, through to energy management systems. Our electric cabling consultants are also able to review and quality check existing electrical cabling installations, which can often deteriorate due to age, loading, wear and tear, damage, overheating, environment or poor performance.
Audio Visual Technologies
Our team can design and install a range of corporate office audio visual digital display solutions, including interactive whiteboards, corporate video walls, projectors, screens, speakers and intelligent remote controller based systems. For some of our corporate clients we have also been invited to design and install large home entertainment/theatre systems and audio visual solutions.
- Meeting Room Booking Systems: With the cost of office space ever rising, ineffective utilisation of meeting room facilities is costly for any business, with many working hours being lost by staff hunting for available meeting space. We are able to undertake the full design and implementation of entire conference and meeting room suites, with a comprehensive range of meeting room booking systems, enabling you to make the most efficient use of your meeting room facilities.
- Digital Signage Conveying messages with impact through digital signage and IP TV is a fast modern way to disseminate messages visually throughout your facilities. Whether it’s conveying important notices to staff and visitors, or carrying promotional messages to customers, Krome can assist with transforming your business environment using the latest visual communication technologies.
- Audio Visual Technology: Krome leverages market leading audio visual products to deliver effective solutions which are designed and installed to meet your specific audio visual needs and budget. Audio visual solutions include video conferencing, TV and satellite systems, projectors, video walls, smartboards, plasma and LCD commercial screens and control systems from AMX.
For further information on our infrastructure solutions please contact us on 01932 232345