The Dell EMC EqualLogic PS M4110 is the industry’s only fully redundant, enterprise-class storage array designed to fit inside a blade chasis
The Dell EMC EqualLogic PS M4110 delivers all the functionality and enterprise-class features of traditional Dell EMC EqualLogic arrays in a new blade form factor. The Dell EMC EqualLogic PS M4110 Blade Array enables a fully virtualised solution integrating Dell EMC storage, servers and networking within one blade chassis.
The Dell EMC EqualLogic PS M4110 Blade Array enables a true data-center-in-a-box solution to address a variety of environments including highly virtualised environments, virtual desktop infrastructures, multi-application works loads, such as Microsoft® Exchange and database servers, and collaboration infrastructures using Microsoft® SharePoint®. Ideal for small-to medium-businesses, remote offices, and pocket data centers, this solution provides a compact footprint while reducing the need for excessive cable configuration, power, and cooling.
Easy to scale and manage, server administrators now have Dell EMC EqualLogic Blade Array set-up and deployment capabilities closely integrated within a single Dell EMC blade chassis using their existing Chassis Management Controller (CMC).
As part of the Dell EMC EqualLogic PS family, the PS M4110 Blade Array inherits all the values and benefits within that portfolio:
- Advanced application and platform integration with Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V®, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, VMware® vSphere™, Citrix® XenSever™ and Linux® for cutting-edge protection and easier management
- Integrated snapshots for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Auto-replication integration with VMware vCenter™ Site Recovery Manager
- Unique peer-scaling architecture enables simultaneous scalability of performance and capacity within and outside of the blade chassis
- All-inclusive software licensing, and users with valid support contracts can download new releases as needed at no additional cost
Krome are a Dell EMC Platinum Partner
We are accredited across Dell EMC’s enterprise technology portfolio and hold specialisations in Dell EMC’s Server and Storage solutions. Working in partnership with Dell EMC at this high level allows Krome to offer our clients a superior level of service, in addition to exceptional pricing and support.
Our technical expertise around Dell EMC EqualLogic is unrivaled, offering Dell EMC EqualLogic PS Solution Design, Dell EMC EqualLogic PS Implementation, Dell EMC EqualLogic PS Consultancy and Dell EMC EqualLogic PS Support Services.