Dell EMC Storage Compellent SC4020 All-In-One Array – High performance that fits your budget, including all-flash.
Turn your valuable data into a true enterprise-class business advantage. The Dell EMC Storage Compellent SC4020’s high IOPS and low latency accelerate any application, and the flexible platform lets you start small — with an affordable all-flash, hybrid or all-HDD solution — and expand and adapt cost-effectively to meet changing workload needs.
- Lowest effective $/GB on all-flash and hybrid arrays
- Self-optimising architecture, which responds to real-time data use
- Multi-array federation capability included with base product
- Native auto-failover for business continuity
- Intelligent deduplication and compression
- Enhanced virtualisation and encryption
- Cross-platform replication and shared management with PS Series arrays
Enterprise storage features right from the start
Ideal for stand-alone SANs or departmental/branch office deployments, the Dell EMC Storage Compellent SC4020 is fully-integrated with the SC Series enterprise-class portfolio. Designed to support distributed large-scale growth, the SC Series portfolio ensures that as your organisation grows, so will your ability to manage and access your data.
- Virtualised architecture eliminates need to pre-allocate RAID groups, increases overall flexibility
- Automated tiering among diverse media types lets you buy fewer and less-expensive drives to meet your performance and capacity needs
- Space-efficient snapshots, remote synchronous/asynchronous replication and Fast Track disk optimisation maximise every drive investment
Industry-leading TCO and investment protection
The space-saving 2U Compellent SC4020 chassis includes dual controllers, 24 internal drive slots and high-performance Fibre Channel or iSCSI network ports, helping you lower data center energy costs.
- Grow to 192 drives (over 1PB raw capacity) per array with optional expansion enclosures
- Included Live Migrate “storage hypervisor” feature lets you move volumes non-disruptively between arrays without remapping hosts
- Simultaneous NAS support with optional FS8600 gateway
- Coexists in PS Series environments under common management
- Protects data with optional FIPS-certified self-encrypting SSDs and HDDs
- Maps resources to business priorities with QoS and VMware Virtual Volumes (VVol) support