Krome Web Hosting Services
Bespoke hosting services based on individual client requirements
Krome’s range of web hosting services offer our clients a fully secure, reliable infrastructure to to host your company’s website.
IIS Web Hosting Server Specification
- Microsoft IIS 8, PHP & ASP enabled – ensuring maximum compatibility for any future components you may want to add to your site.
- Server storage – all server data is stored on a fully replicated SAN.
- Individual customised server setup if required – your site can be hosted on your own dedicated virtual server if required.
- N+1 data centre – the server is housed at a N+1 data centre, this denotes that there is at least +1 of all components for back up.
- Guaranteed up time of 99.999% – (Industry wide known as the 5 nines of uptime.)
- Virtualised Blades – the server runs in a virtual environment giving excellent redundancy. Should the server go down it automatically restarts a copy of itself on the blade, if the blade were to go down the entire server would restart on another blade. This gives unparalleled reliability.
- Additional speed: Because your website or application is hosted exclusively on you own dedicated server you don’t run the risk of the server being congested by requests for other people’s websites or applications.
- Additional security: No one else would have access to your server but you. You are responsible for all its contents so there is no possibility of viruses or other malicious software being uploaded by another party.
- Firewall: You have the option of an external firewall so you can better enforce your specified access rights.
- Unique IP address: Our dedicated servers have their own unique IP address so the IP address of your domain points only to your website. Shared hosting plans assign 1 IP address to every domain and website hosted on that particular server. Website traffic is then directed by host-header-reading software installed on the server. This process is usually very quick but can be slowed down on a congested shared server. Your dedicated server will have its own unique IP address which can only point to your website or web application.
- Expandability: Due to the virtual deployment of a dedicated server, should your site experience traffic spikes, we can configure dynamic scheduling of resources to provide more CPU power or memory on demand should you require this.
If you would like to discuss your web hosting requirements with one of our team, please contact us on 01932 232345.