Cyber Attack Remediation and Mitigation
Cyber attacks have become the new norm, and no organisation is immune
Preventing a data breach is impossible, because traditional security solutions can’t keep pace with the changing threat landscape. A shift in mindset is required: accept that a data breach will occur, and you can focus instead on minimising its impact.
Krome Technologies, in conjunction with Exclusive Networks offers you CARM: Cyber Attack Remediation & Mitigation. By combining the best of breed ‘ingredients’ from key Vendors such as Arbor, Bit9, FireEye, Fortinet, Imperva, Infoblox, LogRhythm, Mandiant and Palo Alto Networks, Krome is able to demonstrate how CARM will help CISOs mitigate a breach.
- Leverage your legacy security investments to deliver a post-breach solution
- Simplify the way you monitor and mitigate security incidents
- Spot abnormalities and reconfigure your defences in real-time
- Interrogate devices, systems and applications throughout your multi-vendor infrastructure
- Automatically detect a breach; stop it spreading, and adapt your defences to prevent similar attacks
Register for a live Webinar to find out more
During this session, a CARM Security expert will demonstrate:
- The current threat landscape and why it’s more challenging than ever
- The difficulties with threat remediation
- What is CARM?
- The CARM platform – How it works and what it does
- Real life use cases
Dial-in Details to follow
26th March 2015
10.00am – 11.00am