Organisations are increasingly aware of the contractual obligations associated with their software.
Compliance has become a major focus for vendors, with a significant increase in vendor audits across all market sectors.
One of the most challenging tasks posed to businesses, is to move beyond simply identifying installed software in their environment; and to reduce costs by harvesting and utilising existing licenses, as well as identifying vulnerabilities.
Krome’s Licence Management tool can achieve this.
- In order to prove the value of our Licence Management tool Krome is offering a free of charge audit of your Microsoft Desktop estate
- The only information required from the client includes inventory data; easily garnered with the use of a number of existing utilities, and a letter of authority allowing Krome to procure a consumption report from Microsoft.
- The audit will be produced within 5 days of Krome’s receipt of this data.
- The results will published using Krome’s web based license tool; detailing any areas of non-compliance, and highlighting any existing licences available for reuse.
- Krome will then advise you on how to address any problem areas in the most cost efficient way.
- High-level overview of your Microsoft desktop compliance position
- Ability to immediately identify licence harvesting opportunities
- Re-negotiate licence agreements on real time data
- Strengthened position when audited by Microsoft