Infrastructure Virtualisation and Management
Simplify your IT infrastructure as you create a more dynamic and flexible datacenter with VMware’s proven server and datacenter virtualisation solutions built on VMware vSphere, the industry’s leading virtualisation platform.
Ensure continued IT innovation while meeting enterprise application SLAs and increase time-to-market for application provisioning and upgrades. VMware virtualisation helps you reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and improve operating expenses through automation, while minimising lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime.
Get automated operations management for the new dynamic virtual infrastructures with VMware vCenter Operations, so you can accelerate IT service delivery, improve operational efficiency, ensure compliance and reduce risk.
- Reduce costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware with server consolidation.
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter with VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Virtualise enterprise apps, including Oracle, Exchange, SQL Server, Sharepoint and SAP, and deliver the highest SLAs and top performance.
- Use policy-based automation and ensure compliance and performance with a zero-touch infrastructure using the vCenter Product Family for virtualisation management.
Why Choose VMware for your Virtualisation
While virtualisation in general can bring you many advantages, VMware virtualisation solutions are built on a robust foundation proven in production environments and chosen by over 250,000 customers, including 100% of the Fortune 100. Built on VMware vSphere, the industry’s most advanced virtualisation platform, VMware enable solutions from the desktop to the datacenter, utilising existing IT investments. VMware solutions can be integrated with your overall IT infrastructure and existing management tools.
Delivering desktops as a managed service lets you create a more flexible IT infrastructure so you can help your business respond more quickly to market changes and opportunities. Deploy applications and desktops faster and more consistently to a wider variety of clients, lowering costs while improving service levels. Extend the life of legacy applications and eliminate installation conflicts by virtualizing applications. For remote and branch offices, move your desktops into the cloud and deliver them as a managed service wherever they’re needed while retaining the control and security you need.
- Streamline deployment and management by delivering desktops as a service.
- Virtualise Windows applications for easier OS migration as you package once, deploy everywhere.
- Give secure remote access to teleworkers and temporary workers without sacrificing performance or security.
Virtualising Enterprise Applications
Even demanding applications like Exchange and Oracle can be virtualised, letting you meet and exceed the performance of physical servers while eliminating the need to overprovision. Meet your service levels and maximize infrastructure efficiency with VMware vSphere, which dynamically allocates resources as your applications need them. Set up a standardised service catalog to deploy applications in minutes for on-demand provisioning while ensuring consistency across application instances.
- Double the performance of your Exchange by running all Exchange server roles, including the mailbox server, on VMware vSphere.
- Consolidate SQL on vSphere to cut costs by 50% while accelerating database delivery and ensuring database Quality of Service.
- Virtualise Sharepoint so you can easily scale up resources on the fly, move workloads as needed and deal with planned maintenance with no downtime.
- Run Oracle databases, middleware and applications on vSphere for improved time-to-market and total-cost-of-ownership.
Technical Virtualisation Best Practices
Enabling virtualisation throughout the IT infrastructure
VMware virtualisation works with a wide variety of hardware and software, including storage, networking and security products. VMware are committed to an open standards-based approach to licensing and interoperability so you can use the solutions that best meet your needs without being locked in to specific vendors.
Krome Technologies are a VMware Enterprise Certified Partner and have the expertise and experience required to design comprehensive VMware virtualisation & cloud infrastructure solutions.