Barracuda Networks Inc. built its reputation as the worldwide leader in content security appliances by offering easy to use and affordable products that protect organisations from email, Web and IM threats.
Krome are a Barracuda Certified Partner and can advise, supply, implement and support your Barracuda solutions.
Barracuda Networks has leveraged its success in the security market to offer networking products that improve application delivery and network access as well as world-class solutions for message archiving, backup and data protection.
More than 85,000 organisations protect their networks with Barracuda Networks’ solutions. Barracuda Networks’ success is due to its ability to deliver easy to use, comprehensive solutions that solve the most serious issues facing customer networks without unnecessary add-ons, maintenance, lengthy installations or per user license fees.
Companies and organisations of all sizes rely on Barracuda Networks solutions for five key reasons:
- Up-and-running in 15 minutes: With no software to install or network modifications required, all Barracuda Networks products are easy to deploy and use.
- No IT expertise required: All Barracuda Networks products feature an intuitive Web user interface that ensures smooth product management and does not require your IT staff to be “experts” in a particular solution.
- No support phone trees: Specially trained Barracuda Networks support technicians are available 24/7 to answer customer calls and provide superior support.
- Automatic product updates: Barracuda Central is the 24×7 operations centre operated by Barracuda Networks to monitor and block the latest Internet threats. Data collected at Barracuda Central is analysed and used to create definitions for automatic Energise Updates that fuel the Barracuda Networks products.
- No per user/server/port/option fees: Barracuda Networks does not charge licensing fees per user, per server, per port, or for additional feature options – making its products the most affordable, integrated solutions available.
For further information on Barracuda Security Products please click here, or if you would like to discuss your security requirements with a member of the Krome security team please call us on 01932 232345.